ACE LACE UP BRIDAL BOOTS
Dance your heart out. This shoe is for the empowered bride who knows exactly what she wants. Make no mistake, she’s a heartbreaker and heart warmer in one.
Expertly crafted from luxurious Ivory velvet, with a velvet heel and front eyelet laces, you’ll never want to take these babies off.
Designed in Australia by a female-led team, if the Ace Boots were meant to be, grab yours today and walk with ease and comfort on your special day. Your feet will thank you later.
Please find our size chart here.
The boots are a comfortable fit for a regular width foot. If you have a wider foot please size up. Keep in mind this design has a pointed shaped toe which can feel narrow on a wider foot. We recommend wearing the shoe around prior to your special occasion to help soften the leather.
On the odd occasion when fit is amiss, we will exchange or refund without question.
After selling many pairs of shoes to our customers we feel the best way to select the right shoe size is to select the size you normally wear in similar shoes (not sneakers or birks!). We strongly advise to measure your foot (tips below) and then check the product page to ensure you are choosing the right size.
1. MEASURE YOUR FOOT
Before you start shopping, measure your foot accurately to determine its length. Here's how you can do it:
1. Find a piece of paper, a ruler, and a pen.
2. Stand on the paper with your heel against a wall.
3. Mark the longest part of your foot on the paper.
4. Measure the distance from the wall to the mark you made.
5. Refer to our size chart below to find your corresponding shoe size.
2. USE OUR SIZE CHART
|AUS / US||EUROPE||UK||FOOT LENGTH (mm)|
3. CONSIDER YOUR FIT PREFERENCE
Different shoe styles may fit differently due to variations in design and materials. We work hard to keep our sizing consistent, but shoe fit depends on a number of different factors, including your foot width and shape. Here's a few tips on selecting the right fit for your foot:
1. **Snug Fit**: If you prefer a close-fitting shoe, select the size that matches your foot length exactly.
2. **Roomy Fit**: If you prefer a bit of extra room consider going up a size. This is especially helpful if you have wider feet, or you plan on wearing your shoes for many hours.
4. READ THE PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONS
Pay attention to product descriptions as they include notes about sizing recommendations for specific shoe styles. Our aim is to provide as much information as possible to help you make an informed decision.
5. REACH OUT TO US
If you're still uncertain about the size, feel free to contact our customer support team. We're here to assist you in finding the perfect fit.
Remember, finding the right shoe size is essential for your comfort and confidence. Use our sizing guide to make the right choice and step out in style with Forever Soles shoes!
If your shoes arrive and aren’t the right fit, we offer a full refund on all unworn shoes within 14 days of purchase. For more information on returns and exchange click here.
EXTRA POINTS TO CONSIDER:
Unfortunately we do not offer half sizes. You can always buy gel cushions to help support your feet in the shoes, or if your shoes are too tight... they may just take a few days to wear in before the leather moulds and stretches around your foot. Read more about how to stretch and soften your leather shoes here.
All our heel heights are listed in the description of the product page. We have designed our shoes with extra cushioning in the base of the shoe to add more comfort. This is always important for us because we know how awful it can be standing up for a long day in shoes that hurt you.
What postal service do we use?
We use Australia Post and DHL Express for the most reliable services.
We believe it's paramount to provide peace of mind with the best possible delivery service that offers the safest shipping for your beautiful quality products.
Once your order ships, you can use your tracking number to find updates via these websites. The responsibility is over to the purchaser to track and follow up with delivery if the timeframe has been exceeded:
Regular: $10 flat rate for orders under $250. Free shipping Australia wide for all orders over $250.
Delivery within 2-8 business days. WA and TAS may take longer.
Express: Flat rate of $20. Delivery within 1-4 business days.
Please note: Express (Australia Post) orders will be redirected to your local Post Office if your address is unattended at the time of delivery.
Please note that the shipment cost calculated at checkout does not include customs, duties and taxes. The customer is responsible for these fees if applicable upon arrival of the order. If you are unsure if you will be liable for customs, duties and taxes, please research prior to purchasing. Please note these fees vary for each country.
All International locations - Quote will be estimated at your checkout (DHL Express).
- Average transit time to your country with DHL is 4 to 8 days, plus additional processing and transit time within your country.
Additional Information -
Please enter your shipping address correctly, as once your order has been received and dispatched, we can not alter address details and you will be charged the standard cost of postage.
Carbon Neutral Shipping
We ship all International orders with DHL's GOGREEN worldwide environmental protection programme. It's main goal is to reduce and avoid the emissions of greenhouse gasses and local air pollutants. They have a commitment to a zero-emissions target.
Customs/Import taxes for international orders
All international customers are responsible for the customs duties and taxes within their own country. For further information, please contact your local customs office.
If the receiver refuses to pay taxes + duties, the item(s) will be returned to us and the order will be refunded excluding return shipping fee and original shipping fee.
Liability for lost or damaged goods
Please be aware, once orders ship, they will become the responsibility of receiver and you will need to get in touch with the shipping provider for more information; either Australia Post for domestic orders or DHL express for international orders.
We want you to be completely satisfied with your online purchase. If you change your mind for any reason, we’ll gladly accept a return, subject to the below conditions.
Please note you will be liable for all shipment costs associated.
Please lodge your return via our returns portal
- All returns must be initiated within 14 days of receiving the item.
- PLEASE make sure your name and the order number is provided somewhere inside the parcel. Without this we cannot determine the sender.
- The item(s) is in original condition and original packaging, have not been damaged.
- Shoes must not be returned with worn or dirty soles – be cautious when trying on to prevent damaging leather soles. If soles are returned marked and not in re-sellable condition you will be contacted by customer service and a cleaning fee may be requested. This can vary in percentage cost depending on damage.
- Please make sure the tissue paper and little shoe bags are included in return to keep the shoe as safe in transit as possible. We need all shoe packaging back!
- Please return the shoes as you opened them with buckles and clasps done up.
- Any items marked 'FINAL SALE' in the title cannot be returned for refund however your order will be eligible for a store credit or exchange. Please get in touch if you need assistance before you purchase these items.
Customers are urged to please check return freight charges prior to purchasing, as costs can be high for returning shoes internationally. Once your return has been received we will refund you by your original payment method. If you’ve paid with AfterPay, any repayments already made will be refunded to your AfterPay account.
- We do not cover costs of return labels for refunded items. Once your parcel is received back there will be a flat rate postage and handling deduction of $15 Aud.
- Please make sure your parcel is clearly labeled with your name and order number to help our warehouse process your return efficiently.
- You will be required to arrange and pay for your own shipping costs if you decide to return your order. We do not cover costs of shipping or returns for International orders.
- We recommend using a traceable shipping service, as Forever Soles takes no responsibility in tracking your return.
If you want to exchange an item, please process your return in our returns portal, and make sure to ship your order back quickly so we can finish processing your new order.
We apologise if you receive anything that is less than perfect. We have a 3 month faulty claim period. Please note, this excludes general wear and tear. To arrange a return on a faulty, please access our returns portal with photos so we can assist you in arranging your return.
- CDCeleste D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoamazing!!
great quality!! and super comfy! i have bunions and was nervous about wearing heels for extended hours on my wedding day but these don’t seem to bother my feet at all!FSForever Soles1 week ago
Thank you so much for the lovely feedback, Celeste! We understand it can be hard to find the perfect boots and we are so pleased to hear that these beauties fit you really well.
Wishing you all the best! FS team
- SFSaphira F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoComfortable! And stylish!
They are SO comfortable! I have received so many compliments on how cool they look too. You can definitely feel the difference of the expert craftsmanship gone into making this. Will be back to purchase more shoes. They run true to size, so keep in mind just in case wearing thick socks with these boots. Do not hesitate and just buy them! Worth it!!FSForever Soles3 months ago
Thank you for the great feedback! So glad that you loved this very stylish and comfortable boots. Hope you can rock these boots in many happy moments!