What postal service do we use?
We use Australia Post and DHL Express for the most reliable services.
We believe it's paramount to provide peace of mind with the best possible delivery service that offers the safest shipping for your beautiful quality products.
Once your order ships, you can use your tracking number to find updates via these websites. The responsibility is over to the purchaser to track and follow up with delivery if the timeframe has been exceeded:
Australia Post tracking
Regular: $10 flat rate for orders under $250. Free shipping Australia wide for all orders over $250.
Delivery within 2-8 business days. WA and TAS may take longer.
Express: Flat rate of $20. Delivery within 1-4 business days.
Please note: Express (Australia Post) orders will be redirected to your local Post Office if your address is unattended at the time of delivery.
Please note that the shipment cost calculated at checkout does not include customs, duties and taxes. The customer is responsible for these fees if applicable upon arrival of the order. If you are unsure if you will be liable for customs, duties and taxes, please research prior to purchasing. Please note these fees vary for each country.
All International locations - Quote will be estimated at your checkout (DHL Express).
- Average transit time to your country with DHL is 4 to 8 days, plus additional processing and transit time within your country.
Additional Information -
Please enter your shipping address correctly, as once your order has been received and dispatched, we can not alter address details and you will be charged the standard cost of postage.
Carbon Neutral Shipping
We ship all International orders with DHL's GOGREEN worldwide environmental protection programme. It's main goal is to reduce and avoid the emissions of greenhouse gasses and local air pollutants. They have a commitment to a zero-emissions target.
Customs/Import taxes for international orders
All international customers are responsible for the customs duties and taxes within their own country. For further information, please contact your local customs office.
If the receiver refuses to pay taxes + duties, the item(s) will be returned to us and the order will be refunded excluding return shipping fee and original shipping fee.
Liability for lost or damaged goods
Please be aware, once orders ship, they will become the responsibility of receiver and you will need to get in touch with the shipping provider for more information; either Australia Post for domestic orders or DHL express for international orders.
We want you to be completely satisfied with your online purchase. If you change your mind for any reason, we’ll gladly accept a return, subject to the below conditions.
Please note you will be liable for all shipment costs associated.
Please lodge your return via our returns portal
- All returns must be initiated within 14 days of receiving the item.
- PLEASE make sure your name and the order number is provided somewhere inside the parcel. Without this we cannot determine the sender.
- The item(s) is in original condition and original packaging, have not been damaged.
- Shoes must not be returned with worn or dirty soles – be cautious when trying on to prevent damaging leather soles. If soles are returned marked and not in re-sellable condition you will be contacted by customer service and a cleaning fee may be requested. This can vary in percentage cost depending on damage.
- Please make sure the tissue paper and little shoe bags are included in return to keep the shoe as safe in transit as possible. We need all shoe packaging back!
- Please return the shoes as you opened them with buckles and clasps done up.
- Any items marked 'FINAL SALE' in the title cannot be returned for refund however your order will be eligible for a store credit or exchange. Please get in touch if you need assistance before you purchase these items.
Customers are urged to please check return freight charges prior to purchasing, as costs can be high for returning shoes internationally. Once your return has been received we will refund you by your original payment method. If you’ve paid with AfterPay, any repayments already made will be refunded to your AfterPay account.
- We do not cover costs of return labels for refunded items. Once your parcel is received back there will be a flat rate postage and handling deduction of $15 Aud.
- Please make sure your parcel is clearly labeled with your name and order number to help our warehouse process your return efficiently.
You will be required to arrange and pay for your own shipping costs if you decide to return your order. We do not cover costs of shipping or returns for International orders.
- We recommend using a traceable shipping service, as Forever Soles takes no responsibility in tracking your return.
If you want to exchange an item, please process your return in our returns portal, and make sure to ship your order back quickly so we can finish processing your new order.
We apologise if you receive anything that is less than perfect. We have a 3 month faulty claim period. Please note, this excludes general wear and tear. To arrange a return on a faulty, please access our returns portal with photos so we can assist you in arranging your return.