- Luxurious velvet. Between champagne/biscuit colour. Check our colour chart for reference.
- Inner shoe is dual-layer cushioned at the base for ultra comfort
- Velvet ribbon ankle strap for support and comfort
- Slip-resistant sole
- Soft Golden leather lining
- Our signature block heel for morning-to-midnight wear
- Almond-shaped open toe
- Heel height at back is 2.5 inch / 6.5cm. Allow an extra 0.5cm for inner sole padding
- High level quality craftsmanship and made with love
- Step lightly knowing our processes have minimal earthly impact
PASSION LOW HEELS - CHAMPAGNE
Expertly-crafted with luxurious velvet, the Passion Heels are for the bride who is ready to enchant, captivate, and beguile every beholder.
Take it from us, we are utterly obsessed with the long-lasting comfort that these beauties are offering. Your bridesmaids will be lusting after them too, so don’t forget to stock up for your girls.
Classic, contemporary, and ultra chic, this divine pair of heels will make you feel like old-world beauty and you’ll be dancing all night long.
Please see our size chart here!
The Passion heels are a comfortable fit for a regular width foot. If you are in between sizes or have a wider foot please size up. Keep in mind this design has an almond shaped toe which can make the shoe shape feel tight if you have a wider foot. We recommend wearing the shoe around prior to your special occasion to help soften the leather.
On the odd occasion when fit is amiss, we will exchange or refund without question.
After selling many pairs of shoes to our customers we feel the best way to select the right shoe size is to select the size you normally wear in similar shoes (not sneakers or birks!). We strongly advise to measure your foot (tips below) and then check the product page to ensure you are choosing the right size.
1. MEASURE YOUR FOOT
Before you start shopping, measure your foot accurately to determine its length. Here's how you can do it:
1. Find a piece of paper, a ruler, and a pen.
2. Stand on the paper with your heel against a wall.
3. Mark the longest part of your foot on the paper.
4. Measure the distance from the wall to the mark you made.
5. Refer to our size chart below to find your corresponding shoe size.
2. USE OUR SIZE CHART
|AUS / US||EUROPE||UK||FOOT LENGTH (mm)|
3. CONSIDER YOUR FIT PREFERENCE
Different shoe styles may fit differently due to variations in design and materials. We work hard to keep our sizing consistent, but shoe fit depends on a number of different factors, including your foot width and shape. Here's a few tips on selecting the right fit for your foot:
1. **Snug Fit**: If you prefer a close-fitting shoe, select the size that matches your foot length exactly.
2. **Roomy Fit**: If you prefer a bit of extra room consider going up a size. This is especially helpful if you have wider feet, or you plan on wearing your shoes for many hours.
4. READ THE PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONS
Pay attention to product descriptions as they include notes about sizing recommendations for specific shoe styles. Our aim is to provide as much information as possible to help you make an informed decision.
5. REACH OUT TO US
If you're still uncertain about the size, feel free to contact our customer support team. We're here to assist you in finding the perfect fit.
Remember, finding the right shoe size is essential for your comfort and confidence. Use our sizing guide to make the right choice and step out in style with Forever Soles shoes!
If your shoes arrive and aren’t the right fit, we offer a full refund on all unworn shoes within 14 days of purchase. For more information on returns and exchange click here.
EXTRA POINTS TO CONSIDER:
Unfortunately we do not offer half sizes. You can always buy gel cushions to help support your feet in the shoes, or if your shoes are too tight... they may just take a few days to wear in before the leather moulds and stretches around your foot. Read more about how to stretch and soften your leather shoes here.
All our heel heights are listed in the description of the product page. We have designed our shoes with extra cushioning in the base of the shoe to add more comfort. This is always important for us because we know how awful it can be standing up for a long day in shoes that hurt you.
What postal service do we use?
We use Australia Post and DHL Express for the most reliable services.
We believe it's paramount to provide peace of mind with the best possible delivery service that offers the safest shipping for your beautiful quality products.
Once your order ships, you can use your tracking number to find updates via these websites. The responsibility is over to the purchaser to track and follow up with delivery if the timeframe has been exceeded:
Regular: $10 flat rate for orders under $250. Free shipping Australia wide for all orders over $250.
Delivery within 2-8 business days. WA and TAS may take longer.
Express: Flat rate of $20. Delivery within 1-4 business days.
Please note: Express (Australia Post) orders will be redirected to your local Post Office if your address is unattended at the time of delivery.
Please note that the shipment cost calculated at checkout does not include customs, duties and taxes. The customer is responsible for these fees if applicable upon arrival of the order. If you are unsure if you will be liable for customs, duties and taxes, please research prior to purchasing. Please note these fees vary for each country.
All International locations - Quote will be estimated at your checkout (DHL Express).
- Average transit time to your country with DHL is 4 to 8 days, plus additional processing and transit time within your country.
Additional Information -
Please enter your shipping address correctly, as once your order has been received and dispatched, we can not alter address details and you will be charged the standard cost of postage.
Carbon Neutral Shipping
We ship all International orders with DHL's GOGREEN worldwide environmental protection programme. It's main goal is to reduce and avoid the emissions of greenhouse gasses and local air pollutants. They have a commitment to a zero-emissions target.
Customs/Import taxes for international orders
All international customers are responsible for the customs duties and taxes within their own country. For further information, please contact your local customs office.
If the receiver refuses to pay taxes + duties, the item(s) will be returned to us and the order will be refunded excluding return shipping fee and original shipping fee.
Liability for lost or damaged goods
Please be aware, once orders ship, they will become the responsibility of receiver and you will need to get in touch with the shipping provider for more information; either Australia Post for domestic orders or DHL express for international orders.
We want you to be completely satisfied with your online purchase. If you change your mind for any reason, we’ll gladly accept a return, subject to the below conditions.
Please note you will be liable for all shipment costs associated.
Please lodge your return via our returns portal
- All returns must be initiated within 14 days of receiving the item.
- PLEASE make sure your name and the order number is provided somewhere inside the parcel. Without this we cannot determine the sender.
- The item(s) is in original condition and original packaging, have not been damaged.
- Shoes must not be returned with worn or dirty soles – be cautious when trying on to prevent damaging leather soles. If soles are returned marked and not in re-sellable condition you will be contacted by customer service and a cleaning fee may be requested. This can vary in percentage cost depending on damage.
- Please make sure the tissue paper and little shoe bags are included in return to keep the shoe as safe in transit as possible. We need all shoe packaging back!
- Please return the shoes as you opened them with buckles and clasps done up.
- Any items marked 'FINAL SALE' in the title cannot be returned for refund however your order will be eligible for a store credit or exchange. Please get in touch if you need assistance before you purchase these items.
Customers are urged to please check return freight charges prior to purchasing, as costs can be high for returning shoes internationally. Once your return has been received we will refund you by your original payment method. If you’ve paid with AfterPay, any repayments already made will be refunded to your AfterPay account.
- We do not cover costs of return labels for refunded items. Once your parcel is received back there will be a flat rate postage and handling deduction of $15 Aud.
- Please make sure your parcel is clearly labeled with your name and order number to help our warehouse process your return efficiently.
- You will be required to arrange and pay for your own shipping costs if you decide to return your order. We do not cover costs of shipping or returns for International orders.
- We recommend using a traceable shipping service, as Forever Soles takes no responsibility in tracking your return.
If you want to exchange an item, please process your return in our returns portal, and make sure to ship your order back quickly so we can finish processing your new order.
We apologise if you receive anything that is less than perfect. We have a 3 month faulty claim period. Please note, this excludes general wear and tear. To arrange a return on a faulty, please access our returns portal with photos so we can assist you in arranging your return.
- RTRachel T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoPerfect fit
The instructions on how to measure seemed to be perfect, they are exactly right and look just like the photo. The colour and fabric is lovely and even with just a tie they feel really secure! Very happy!FSForever Soles13 seconds ago
Hello Rachel, thank you so much for the positive feedback on your purchase! We are delighted to hear that you found the measuring tips helpful and love your new heels!
- LLeighVerified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoBeautiful
Loved them. Beautiful color. How to tie them ideas that stay on your feet would be helpful information to add though!FSForever Soles1 month ago
Hello Leigh, thank you for your lovely feedback on these heels! We have a few tutorials on our Instagram page but it might be a good idea to add a new one. Thank you so much! FS team
- DKDeanna K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoSuper comfy & made for wide feet!
These heels are so soft and hug your feet all night long. Don’t think, just buy! These are the real deal. I hate heels until I found these.FSForever Soles2 months ago
We are so happy to hear that you loved these heels! There is nothing like feeling fabulous and comfortable in heels and we are so glad you got this with this pair. :)
- KHKatarzyna H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoWonderful
Pretty and comfortable. Perfect for a glamour night or casual with jeans. Love them!FSForever Soles2 months ago
Hello Katarzyna, it is so nice to hear your feedback, thank you so much! The Passion heels are such a versatile style that you can wear again and again for sure. So glad you love them! xx