After selling many pairs of shoes to our customers we feel the best way to select the right shoe size is to select the size you normally wear in similar shoes (not sneakers or birks!). We strongly advise to measure your foot (tips below) and then check the product page to ensure you are choosing the right size.
1. MEASURE YOUR FOOT
Before you start shopping, measure your foot accurately to determine its length. Here's how you can do it:
1. Find a piece of paper, a ruler, and a pen.
2. Stand on the paper with your heel against a wall.
3. Mark the longest part of your foot on the paper.
4. Measure the distance from the wall to the mark you made.
5. Refer to our size chart below to find your corresponding shoe size.
2. USE OUR SIZE CHART
|AUS / US||EUROPE||UK||FOOT LENGTH (mm)|
3. CONSIDER YOUR FIT PREFERENCE
Different shoe styles may fit differently due to variations in design and materials. We work hard to keep our sizing consistent, but shoe fit depends on a number of different factors, including your foot width and shape. Here's a few tips on selecting the right fit for your foot:
1. **Snug Fit**: If you prefer a close-fitting shoe, select the size that matches your foot length exactly.
2. **Roomy Fit**: If you prefer a bit of extra room consider going up a size. This is especially helpful if you have wider feet, or you plan on wearing your shoes for many hours.
4. READ THE PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONS
Pay attention to product descriptions as they include notes about sizing recommendations for specific shoe styles. Our aim is to provide as much information as possible to help you make an informed decision.
5. REACH OUT TO US
If you're still uncertain about the size, feel free to contact our customer support team. We're here to assist you in finding the perfect fit.
Remember, finding the right shoe size is essential for your comfort and confidence. Use our sizing guide to make the right choice and step out in style with Forever Soles shoes!
If your shoes arrive and aren’t the right fit, we offer a full refund on all unworn shoes within 14 days of purchase. For more information on returns and exchange click here.
EXTRA POINTS TO CONSIDER:
Unfortunately we do not offer half sizes. You can always buy gel cushions to help support your feet in the shoes, or if your shoes are too tight... they may just take a few days to wear in before the leather moulds and stretches around your foot. Read more about how to stretch and soften your leather shoes here.
All our heel heights are listed in the description of the product page. We have designed our shoes with extra cushioning in the base of the shoe to add more comfort. This is always important for us because we know how awful it can be standing up for a long day in shoes that hurt you.